Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Update 7/12/14

   Most of this week, I was away at the beach for a vacation and at California for an unexpected funeral. So, I was unable to work on my project most of the time.

   I finished Trapeze early last week, and I am working to perfect it. I had to learn Breakaway first to learn this trick. It was hard at first, trying to throw it right and getting it to catch on the string. I got it in the end though, and when practicing, I can usually get it right 3 out of 5 times. I just need to make it more accurate as I go on. Maybe 4/10 for difficulty.

   Split the Atom was also finished last week, but it was much harder. I had to learn the split bottom mount first, and then I had to watch a video tutorial to learn it. The tutorial often confused me because of close hand positioning and he sometimes progressed too quickly. After watching it continuously, I got the hang of it and I can now do it 4/5 times. Difficulty was about 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment