Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Lot Accomplished Today

  I accomplished a lot today, including:
  • adding a "Check my Progress" page to keep track of progress
  • adding a "Bibliography" page so I can remember who to give rightful credit to
  • finishing all the responsive tricks #1 through #6.
  • getting pictures taken of some of my yoyos to add to my blog
   "finishing all the responsive tricks #1 through #6.": The first one, Sleeper, was really easy. I can do it every time, 5/5. Difficulty was 1 or even less if it could go lower. Side Throw was not hard to learn, but I had to be careful to not make the yoyo snap back to my hand (I earned some bruises from this!). I got 5/5 times as well, and the difficulty was about 2. The Tower was easy as soon as I got the hang of putting my hands in the right place. The difficulty was 2 and I got 5 times out of 5. Rock the Baby was almost as easy as the Sleeper and I got it quickly. The difficulty was 1. Elevator is more of the same, but I just have to make sure that I throw it straight so to not get a "crooked" elevator. I finished off the responsive tricks with Braintwister, which I got the hang of pretty quickly with a difficulty of 2.

   That being said, I still have 17 tricks to go through, and it only gets harder from here. I am still hoping to finish in time so that I can prepare for my performance as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment