Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bearing Cleaning Successful

   The bearing cleaning was successful! Now I can get back to work on Pop n' Fresh. In regards to my upcoming performance for a group of kids, I am getting ready to perform in 1-2 weeks. Here are some specifics:
  • The group of refugee kids all go to a summer camp at the Missionaries of Charity. I volunteer there often and I am currently also helping out with their summer camp
  • The performance will probably be held during the end of the camp, which is in 2 weeks
  • My plan to perform is to make a combination of tricks that looks appealing, smooth, and is interesting for them
  • I will create some surveys in the next few days that lets the kids give feedback and grade my performance
  • Most of the kids are part of refugee/immigrant families, so I will have to keep my surveys kid-friendly (no elaborate or big words they won't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment