Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beginning Work on Presentation

   I have momentarily stopped work on the String Trick Ladder part of my project to focus on my presentation, which will be either this Thursday or sometime next week. I do not have to learn all the tricks to be able to present, but it is more of a showcase of my progress. I will be trying to integrate what I have learned before into a combination of tricks.
   I still have to make the survey paper, which will most likely just be a paper with places to mark in ratings from 1 - Very Bad, to 10 - Very Good.
   EDIT: Here is the finished Performance Survey:
YoYo Performance Sheet


   I have made it so that there are ratings from 1 to 10, and there are 14 surveys altogether. I'm going to need about three or four of these pages for the kids, as there are about 50 of them. I also made the choice bubbles with color, because it's easier if they know that red means bad, and green means good.

No comments:

Post a Comment