Saturday, August 9, 2014

They like me, they really like me!

   Okay, so after soccer practice yesterday I did another performance. This time, it was much better. I got a lot of tricks out, and even taught some kids a few tricks. There were about 8 kids there, and I got 7 kids to mark the survey that I brought. All of them chose the highest circle in the survey, and I was pretty happy! Here is a picture of the survey.


   Even if they did not do the survey, I think that I did pretty good. I achieved my goals of:
  1. Performing tricks for a group of kids
  2. Giving them to chance to try and learn a few tricks
  3. Doing both of the above in a casual way, and not too meticulous and strict
  4. Having the group give feedback, which they said it was very good
   Another bonus is that 2 or 3 of the boys said that they wanted to learn more, and "Where did you get that?"/"How much did it cost?". It would be great to get them into yoyoing, as it is really fun and rewarding to learn. I will upload a video of my performance later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment