Thursday, August 7, 2014

Presentation Results

   So today, I had less time to do my performance than I thought, so it was kind of hasty and uncoordinated, and it was "new". The kids were really excited to see the yoyos, and the most frequently asked question was: "Can I try?" I let them try a little bit and taught them how to throw and get it back up, but the performance part was not what I expected. I should have let the Summer Camp leaders know ahead of schedule, so that was also my fault.
   I can also try to perform tomorrow when some of the refugee kids attend my brother and I's soccer club training. I have a video up from today but I have to upload it up. Hopefully, if I perform tomorrow it will be better and more coordinated. (I did not get the evaluation forms out either). Pretty disappointed with myself, but I will look ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment