Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BROKE Two Strings!

   I was practicing two days ago with my N12, and had finished Kwijibo and was trying to do it again. Suddenly, I heard a ripping/snapping sound and when I looked at the string, the string was frayed all the way until there was only a tiny strand left, and broke! Here is the picture of the broken string:

   I was thinking that I had plenty of strings left, but I wanted to change gears so I left that yo-yo and started to practice with my Classic yo-yo. A few minutes in, that string broke too! I guess that I threw too hard, because it just snapped and I was left with a rolling yo-yo that I had to chase. Here's that string:

   Since I have more than enough strings, there's nothing major to worry about, unless this becomes a constant thing :-). In other news, Kwijibo is finished but I need to work on it being more constant, 4 out of 5 times or more. I am also thinking about bringing the yo-yo to school to work on after school while I am waiting, to be more proactive. Once I finish tidying up Kwijibo, Hook/Hidemasa Hook is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment