Monday, June 30, 2014

Yoyo Ideas Update

   Based on the recommendations on YoyoExpert, I researched more about yoyo string. I found that string usually is bought in bulk and when practicing a lot, people tend to replace their yoyo string weekly, or even more frequent. I also found that many people liked Kitty String, and also told me to check out Blueprint string.
   Yoyo-wise, the majority of people leaned towards the YoyoJam Classic, so I think that I am going to go with that. On the unresponsive side, I wanted to stay budget friendly, so I am still looking for good yoyos under $30. The yoyo would have to have good sleep times and handling to be good with the Trick Ladder. Some of the yoyos I am researching are the YoYOfficer Kilter and the Magic Yoyo N12. Both are under $30, and I am comparing their aspects to see which one will be the best for me. I will compare both the yoyos' aspects and their reviews online. I am hoping to make the choice soon, so I can get to work on the Trick Ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment